Evolution of walk cycles Evolution of walk cycles

relly good

where you applying to? ive had my uni interviews for animation (at teeside and glamorgan), i bet they're gonna love this. i got offers from both of the unis that i aplied for, and i didnt really have anything this well presented animation wise to show them. you'll get in for sure.

Mogly responds:

Thanks a lot man. Nice to hear from somebody in the same predicament, and oddly I applied to both of those unis.

I applied to..
- Bournemouth arts institute (interview tomorrow)
- UWE (Bristol) (interview on friday)
- Teeside (should of had interview today but couldn't make it)
- Falmouth
- Glamorgan

Doodlequest Doodlequest

nothing special at all

ive no idea why this has got such a high score, its not exactly a new idea, to hav a guys drawing on paper come to life. the animation was fairly poor and theres nothing that really made this very good.

Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

pretty good

not as good as the score would suggest though. the graphics were nice and clean, but the animation wasnt exactly very smooth. the idea was fairly good, and it probly does deserve a score of about 4, but at 4.16 i was expecting more.

Blakant responds:

Well, 4.08 is more than enough, I think.
Thx for the positive review!! XD

The Heavy Object Collab The Heavy Object Collab

a bit over rated

not bad at all, but with a score of over 4 i kinda expected something better. a few of the parts made the lol a bit tho... i heard you liek mudkips was the best one imo.

good job guys, pretty unique collab.

The Art Of Animation II The Art Of Animation II

love these

ive become a member of fluidanims, is there gonna be a third in the series? coz id love to at least try and get in.

TT: 002 Runner I TT: 002 Runner I

awesome

i dont know why but i love it. ive tryed animation on paper myself, and i found it far harder than animating on the computer. really great.

fav'ed

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

truly awesome

great comitment to a project, i could never finish anything this long. nice smooth art and great animation, u shoulda made an icon for it tho, not gonna be on front page unless somone makes one for u... which'll probly happen coz this deserves front page. hope u got watever u were hoping for out of this

"Symphony" "Symphony"

awesome

a rare good clock movie, this one is truely awesome, 5/5 10/10. good job.

Juice Box. Juice Box.

just a litle tidbit repetative :P

great song tho so u get a 5 just for that. im actually a litle suprised that like a 10 frame loop managed to get through judgement, but im glad it did.

Want Animals 2 - TRAILER Want Animals 2 - TRAILER

wow

that was awesome, relly short bu great. the animation was rety muh flawless, i thought that the lip synching occasionally was a little off but thats only a tin little thing. the voices were cool and im looking forward to the release of the full version.