Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

awesome game

even better than the orignal, and thats one of my favourite games ever... hope the score goes up.

Contour Contour

awesome

i absolutly LOVE this game, reminds me of another game that ive played before, but with so many more levels, features and its made really well. i cant think of anything that i'd change with this game.

deserves a higher score than its got, hope it gets front page coz i think its score'll rocket on the front page.

SHIFT SHIFT

best game ever

loved it, except for the fact that my computer froze at one point where i fell into some spikes and i had to close the game :( great game tho, really nice twist to a normal ptalformer.

Platform Racing Platform Racing

seriously awesome

this freekin rocks, im pretty crap at it but still, its the best multi-player game ive ever player :D you really need to add more levels, even though i wouldnt be able to unlock them :P hope it gets front page coz it'll be awesome wen its really busy :D

Elemental Turret Defence Elemental Turret Defence

awesome

you did a good job on this one :D

having a power bar kinda made it different to most turret games.

really hope you get a good score when its out of underjudgement :D

itsjms responds:

thanks.

The Jewels Gear The Jewels Gear

that was awesome :D

i compeleted all of the levels, i was a bit disapointed that there weren't that many levels but still none the less it was awesome :D

hope you make a second one coz with more levels this would be awesome :D

Ball Game Beta One Ball Game Beta One

actually quite good :D

the graphics were very poor, but the actual game is pretty good :D

the ball that the player uses is the worst bit, it's a bit too hard to see :P

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

top 50?

i just checked and you've got a slightly higher score than number 50 on the top 50!!!!! w00t

anyway awesome quiz, im somewhere in the mid 80's at the moment but ill complete it some day!!!

Attractors 2 Attractors 2

great little gadget

this is a really welly made game, but at the moment its really short lived. if you put in levels, and made a highscores board then it could be an awesome game.

thats my advice, and make another.

Hamster Turret Game Hamster Turret Game

great game

there were no bugs that i found, and the difficulty increced nicely. it would be easy enough to put in a highscores, player message me if you need any help doing that. i cant be bothered doin any animation right now, so if you want, player message me and we could team up. i could do the drawing, any animation needed and the menus. and you could do all the actionscript.

weirdalfan1 responds:

Don't you need a server to save the highscores. Cgi-bin ring any bells?
Or is there an easier way?
Thanks for the offer on teaming up although I'd rather make games on my own for now.
Thanks ;)